Pauvre Madelon : a favorite dialogue and duett in The surrender of Calais.
- Standardized Title:
- Surrender of Calais. Could you to battle march away; arranged
- Other Title:
- Could you to battle march away.
Then let the world jog as it will.
From night till morn I take my glass.
- Phila. (136 High St., Philadelphia) : printed for Carr & Co., 
- Musical score
1 score ( p.) ; 32 cm.
- Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged.
Songs with piano.
Vocal duets with piano.
- Could you to battle march away : [song for voice and piano]
Then let the world jog as it will : [duet for two voices and piano]
From night till morn I take my glass : for two flutes with the original words [same melody as Could you to battle march away]
Cou'd you to battle march away : for the guittar.
- Caption title.
- Cited in:
- Sonneck-Upton. Early secular American music, p. 328.
- Arnold, Samuel, 1740-1802.
- Contained In:
- Keffer Collection of Sheet Music.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|