Farewell song of Enoch Arden, or, I'll sail the seas over / as sung with great success by Mr. Jas. La Mont ; words and music by Sep. Winner.
- Standardized Title:
- Farewell song of Enoch Arden
- Other Title:
- I'll sail the seas over.
Cheer up, Annie darling.
Goodby, Annie darling.
- Philadelphia (920 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia) : Sep. Winner & Co., c1865.
- Musical score
1 score (5 p.) ; 34 cm.
- Songs with piano.
Popular music -- United States.
- Song; for voice and piano; refrain set for chorus (SATB) and piano.
First line of text: Cheer up, Annie darling.
First line of chorus: Goodby, Annie darling.
Verses 2-3 printed as text on p. 5.
"To L. De G. Brookes, of New York".
Decorative title set within an ornamental frame / electrotyped by L. Johnson & Co.
- Brookes, L. de G. , Dedicatee
LaMont, James. , Performer
L. Johnson & Co. , Engraver
- Contained In:
- Keffer Collection of Sheet Music.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|