My experiences in the World War / by John J. Pershing Commander-in-Chief, American Expeditionary Forces ; with sixty-nine reproductions from photographs and numerous maps.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Frederick A. Stokes Company, MCMXXXI .
2 v. : illustrations, maps (part folded), portraits ; 25 cm.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States.
Pershing, John J. (John Joseph), 1860-1948.
- Local subjects:
- Pershing, John J. (John Joseph), 1860-1948 (autograph, 1934) (copy 1)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "First Edition, Printed March 10, 1931."
"The only complete, finally revised account"--Dust jacket.
Dark blue cloth boards ruled in blind. Spine is lettered in gilt; front cover has facsimile of Pershing's signature. Top edge gilt stained.
Pulitzer Prize Winner--Vol. 1 dust jacket.
- Local notes:
- Frost Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2010 by Robert Frost.
Frost Collection copy: dust jackets retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd (former owner) (inscription) (copy 1)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd, Mrs. (donor) (copy 1)
Frost, Robert (donor) (Frost Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- R. Norris Williams World War I Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
John Penman Wood Fund.
Robert Frost Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|