100 years of lynchings / by Ralph Ginzburg.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- One hundred years of lynchings.
- New York : Lancer Books, 1962.
- Lancer books ; 74-805.
Lancer Books ; 74-805
270,  pages ; 19 cm
United States -- Race relations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "A Lancer Book Complete and Unabridged"--title page verso.
Contains a partial listing of approximately 5,000 Negroes lynched in United States since 1859 (pages 253-270).
Publisher's advertisements:  page at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has small oval label with name of Joanna Banks pasted on cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (label) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|