The haven-finding art, or, The way to find any hauen or place at sea by the latitutde and variation [microform] / lately published in the Dutch, French and Latine tongues, by commandement of the Right Honourable Count Mauritz of Nassau ... Lord High Admiral of the vnited prouinces of the Low countries ... ; and now translated into English, for the common benefite of the seamen of England.
- Standardized Title:
- De Havenvending. English
- Other Title:
- Way to find any hauen or place at sea by the latitude and variation.
- London : Imprinted by G.B.R.N. and R.B., 1599.
- Landmarks II.
8 p. l., 27 p. : ill. ; 14 x 19 cm.
- Geomagnetism -- Early works to 1800.
Compass -- Early works to 1800.
- Translation of: De Havenvending.
"Epistle dedicatorie" signed: E. Wright.
Author's name from dedication.
Master microform held by: Readex.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1977. 1 microopaque ; 15 x 23 cm. (Landmarks II).
- Wright, Edward, 1558?-1615.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|