Shakespearean criticism : excerpts from the criticism of William Shakespeare's plays and poetry, from the first published appraisals to current evaluations.
- Standardized Title:
- Shakespearean criticism (Detroit, Mich.)
- Other Title:
- Shakespearean criticism yearbook
- Detroit : Gale Research Co., 1984-
v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation -- History -- Periodicals.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Periodicals.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Bibliography -- Periodicals.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- "...Within the text, all act, scene, and line designations have been changed to conform to the Riverside Shakespeare, published by Houghton Mifflin Company, ...used in many high school and college English classes..."-- Preface, p. 8.
Beginning with v. 13, some issues called Shakespearean criticism yearbook.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|