Reports of the Select Committee of Thirty-three on the disturbed condition of the country.
- Other Title:
- Disturbed condition of our country
- Washington : T.H. Ford, 1861.
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 36th Congress, 2nd session, 31.
Report / 36th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; no. 31
- Government document
71 pages ; 22 cm.
- Buchanan, James, 1791-1868.
United States -- History -- 1849-1877 -- Sources.
Fugitive slaves -- United States.
New Mexico -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- Cover title.
President Buchanan's annual message, Dec. 3, 1860, was referred to a special committee of one from each state.
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|