Powerful days : the civil rights photography of Charles Moore / text by Michael S. Durham ; introduction by Andrew Young.
- New York : Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 1991.
- New York : Distributed by Workman Publishing,
207,  pages : photographs ; 29 cm.
- Moore, Charles, 1931-2010 -- Photograph collections.
African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States -- Pictorial works.
Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
Southern States -- Race relations -- Pictorial works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Preface / by Charles Moore
Introduction / by Andrew Young
The Civil Rights Photography of Charles Moore / by Michael S. Durham
Powerful Days. Mongomery, 1958-1960; Oxford, Misssissippi, 1962; The Freedom March, 1963; Birmingham, 1963; Voter Registration, Mississippi, 1963-1964; The Ku Klux Klan, North Carolina, 1965; The Selma March, 1965.
- "Designed by Jim Wageman."
"The text was set in Cheltenham and Monotype Grotesque 216 Bold ..."
"Front cover: Birmingham, 1963 (Charles Moore). Back cover: Selma, 1965 (Charles Moore)."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has self-addressed card to publisher laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Moore, Charles, 1931-2010, photographer.
Young, Andrew, 1932- writer of introduction.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1556701713 :
1556702027 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|