Merle Johnson's American first editions.
- Other Title:
- American first editions.
- 4th ed. Revised and enlarged by Jacob Blanck.
- New York, R.R. Bowker co., 1942.
xviii, 553 p. 24 cm.
- American literature -- Bibliography -- First editions
- "Printed in ... a limited edition by Southworth-Anthoensen press, Portland, Maine."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has flyer for grand opening of Ledbetters laid in.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has postcard addressed to Dr. Paul Pfaff laid in.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. notes and marks on p.377.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Blanck, Jacob, 1906-1974.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|