Some account of domestic architecture in England from Edward I. to Richard II., with notices of foreign examples and numerous illustrations of existing remains from original drawings, by the editor of "The glossary of architecture."
- Other records:
- Oxford, J. H. Parker, 1853.
v, , 352 p. front., illus., plates, plans. 23 cm.
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.
- A continuation of T. H. Turner's "Some account of domestic architecture in England from the conquest to the end of the thirteenth century." 1851.
Continued by John Henry Parker in his "Some account of domestic architecture in England from Richard II. to Henry VIII. 1850. 2 v.
Continuation of T.H. Turner's work of the same title (Oxford, 1851)
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: T.P. Chandler library.
- Turner, Thomas Hudson, 1815-1852.
Chandler, Theophilus P. (Theophilus Parsons), 1845-1928. , Former owner
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|