Essays of Leigh Hunt / selected and edited by Reginald Brimley Johnson, with introduction ; portrait by S. Lawrence and etchings by Herbert Railton.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Essays. Selections
- London : J.M. Dent, 1891.
- Temple library (J.M. Dent & Sons)
The Temple library
xxviii, 235 pages,  leaves of plates : 2 illustrations, 1 portrait ; 21 cm.
- English essays -- 19th century.
- Vol. 1 of 2-v. set. (For v. 2, author's Poems, cf. LC record 02-22100).
Limited to 1000 trade ed. copies (500 for England, 500 for the U.S.) as well as 225 large paper copies (150 for England, 75 for the U.S.).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has stamp "Private Library of Robert Elliott, Hannibal, Mo" on front flyleaf.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has bookplate "Frances Steloff Her Book" on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Elliott, Robert (stamp) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Steloff, Frances, 1887-1989 (bookplate) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Johnson, R. Brimley (Reginald Brimley), 1867-1932.
Railton, Herbert, 1857-1910.
Rogers, Bruce, 1870-1957, former owner.
Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection (Library of Congress)
- Other format:
- Online version: Hunt, Leigh, 1784-1859. Essays. Selections. Essays of Leigh Hunt.
Online version: Hunt, Leigh, 1784-1859. Essays. Selections. Essays of Leigh Hunt.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|