A bibliography of the writings in verse and prose of George Gordon Noel, baron Byron, with letters illustrating his life and work, and particularly his attitude towards Keats / by Thomas James Wise.
- Other Title:
- Half-title: Bibliography of Byron
- London : Printed for private circulation only, 1932-1933.
2 v. : ill., ports., facsims. ; 26 cm.
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824 -- Bibliography.
- Printed device of the Ashley Library at end of both vols.
"Of this book one hundred and eighty copies have been printed, all upon antique paper," at the Dunedin Press, Ltd., Edinburgh.
All items described from copies in the author's collection. cf. Pref.
A catalogue of the author's Byron collection was published in one volume in 1928 under the title: A Byron library.
"Errata for volume I"--P. [xx].
- Local notes:
- Davis Byron copy imperfect: vol. 1 wanting.
Davis Byron copy given to the Penn Library in 1966 by Meyer and Hilda Emery Davis in memory of their son, Meyer Davis, Jr.
- Penn Provenance:
- Davis, Meyer (donor) (Davis Byron copy)
Davis, Hilda Emery (donor) (Davis Byron copy)
Davis, Meyer, Jr. (honoree) (Davis Byron copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Byron Collection in Memory of Meyer Davis, Jr. (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|