Planning problems of town, city, and region; papers and discussions.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia [etc.]
- Conference Name:
- National Conference on City Planning.
25 v. : ill., plates, maps, plans, tables, diagrs. ; 24 cm.
2d (1910)-26th (1934).
- Former title:
- Proceedings 1910-24
Planning problems of town, city, and region; papers and discussions 1925-34
Planning and national recovery 1933
- Continued By:
- Proceedings of the Joint conference on city, regional, state and national planning
- City planning -- Congresses.
Regional planning -- Congresses.
- "Twenty years of city planning progress in the United States [by] John Nolen": 19th, p. 1-44.
- The proceedings of the 1st conference, 1909, were published in Senate document no. 422, 61st Congress, 2d session.
Part of the illustrative material is folded.
The proceedings of the 2d conference issued under an earlier name: National conference on city planning and the problems of congestion.
The proceedings of the 17th conference, held in New York in 1925 in conjunction with the 9th congress of the International federation for housing and town planning, were issued under the name: International city and regional planning conference.
The 25th and 26th conferences were held jointly with the American civic association.
Superseded by the Proceedings of the Joint conference on city, regional, state and national planning (later called National conference on planning)
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-18, 1909-26. 1 v.
- American Civic Association.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|