A tour through the island of Great Britain : divided into circuits or journees ... interspaced with useful observations particularly suited for the perusal of such as desire to travel over the island / originally begun by the celebrated Daniel Defoe, continued by the late Mr. Richardson, author of Clarissa &c. and brought down to the present time by gentlemen of eminence in the literary world.
- The eighth edition, with great additions and improvements, in four volumes.
- London : W. Strahan [and others], 1778.
4 v. : maps. ; 18 cm.
- Great Britain -- Description and travel
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: vol. 2 wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Richardson, Samuel, 1689-1761.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|