Bears dancing in the northern air / Christiane Jacox Kyle ; foreword by James Dickey.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1991.
- Yale series of younger poets ; v. 86.
xvi, 62 p. ; 24 cm.
- American poetry -- 20th century.
- The second language
Creature of dream
Paltiel sings in the field
Anaconda Elementary: Mrs. Beechum's fourth grade
Stopping at a roadside rest in Beach, North Dakota
Prayer for my stepdaughter, Emily
Night walk at thirty
By what remains
Fire in early morning
Six poetry anthologies in the high school library
Walking a Father's grave
Dialogue in Jordan, Montana
In a dry time
We two who are sisters
In good time
The green place
The name of this day
The season of locking-in
Song for crossing the border
The music box
Fire stolen from Heaven
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0300050070 (alk. paper)
9780300050073 (alk. paper)
0300050089 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780300050080 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|