Democratic transition and consolidation in Southern Europe, Latin America and Southeast Asia / edited by Diane Ethier.
- Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire : Macmillan, 1990.
- Macmillan international political economy series
Macmillan international political economy series
xiii, 280 p. ; 23 cm.
- Democracy -- History -- 20th century.
Representative government and representation.
Europe, Southern -- Politics and government.
Latin America -- Politics and government.
Southeast Asia -- Politics and government.
- "Certain texts in this volume draw their inspiration from the presentations given at the symposium 'The internationalisation of political democracy: problems and perspectives', which was held at Université de Montréal from 28 September 1988 to 2 October 1988."--P. x.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Ethier, Diane.
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- 0333521285 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|