Miscellaneous works of Edward Gibbon, Esquire : with memoirs of his life and writings / composed by himself ; illustrated from his letters, with occasional notes and narrative, by John Lord Sheffield ...
- London : Printed for A. Strahan, and T. Cadell Jun. and W. Davies, (successors to Mr. Cadell,) ..., 1796.
2 v. : port. ; 29 cm. (4to)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Advertisements at end of v. 2.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy 3 has vol. 2 only.
- Penn Provenance:
- Parry, Charles Henry (bookplate) (RBC copy 5)
Lucas, Tindall (bookplate) (RBC copy 5)
Lewis, John Frederick (donor) (RBC copy 5)
Burr, Charles W. (Charles Walts), 1861- (donor) (RBC copy 6)
- Penn Chronology:
- Sheffield, John Holroyd, Earl of, 1735-1821.
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|