1990 Census of Population. Population subject reports.
- Standardized Title:
- Census of population, 1990.
- Other Title:
- Census of population.
Population subject reports.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, Bureau of the Census : For sale by the Supt. of Docs. U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1993-1994.
- Government document
7 v. in 8 ; 28 cm.
- United States -- Census, 21st, 1990.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- [v.] 1. The foreign-born population in the United States
[v.] 2. Ancestry of the population in the United States
[v.] 3. Persons of Hispanic origin in the United States
[v.] 4. Education in the United States
[v.] 5. Asians and Pacific Islanders in the United States
[v.] 6. Characteristics of the Black population
[v.] 7. Characteristics of American Indians by tribe and language (2 pts.)
- At head of title: 1990 CP-3- .
- United States. Bureau of the Census.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|