Zora! : Zora Neale Hurston, a woman and her community / compiled and edited by N.Y. Nathiri.
- Other Title:
- Zora! A woman and her community
- Orlando : Sentinel Communications Company, 1991.
ix, , 134 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits, facsimiles ; 29 cm
- Hurston, Zora Neale -- Biography.
Hurston, Zora Neale -- Homes and haunts -- Florida.
African Americans -- Florida -- Social life and customs.
African American novelists -- 20th century -- Biography.
Folklorists -- United States -- Biography.
Florida -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Florida Orlando.
- "Sentinel Books"
""Jacket design by Clay Rivers. Jacket photography by Frank Busby. Book design and layout by Eileen M. Schechner."
Contains essay "Anything We Love Can be Saved: The Resurrection of Zora Neale Hurston and Her Work" (pages 79-84) by Alice Walker.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0941263215 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|