The country gauger's vade mecum : containing decimal tables for the speedy gauging of small brewing vessels, either of a circular, elliptical or rectilineal base : and also for the gauging of cask in ale or wine measure, either full of part empty / by Richard Collins ... : with an appendix, containing several useful proportions performed arithmetically and instrumentally, with divers tables ...
- The sixth edition, to which is added short rules of gauging of malt, written by Rich. Walker, gauger.
- London : Printed for W.S. and sold by George Sawbridge ..., 1704.
, 104, , 24 p.,  leaf of plates (fold.) : ill. (diagrams) ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Measurement -- Early works to 1800.
Liquors -- Gaging and testing -- Early works to 1800.
Gaging -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
- Title page within woodcut borders.
The appendix has special t.p. and separate pagination; with imprint: London, Printed by T.B. 1703.
Signatures: pi² A-L⁶.
- Local notes:
- Library copy has plate pasted on back cover.
- Penn Chronology:
- Walker, Richard, Gauger.
Shrowsbury, William, fl. 1673-1700, bookseller.
Sawbridge, George, fl. 1692-1711, bookseller.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|