Contagious diseases of domesticated animals : continuation of investigation / by Department of Agriculture.
- Other records:
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1880.
- Special report (United States. Department of Agriculture); no.22
Special report - Dept. of Agriculture ; no.22
- Government document
268 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. (some col.), map ; 24 cm.
- Communicable diseases in animals.
Livestock -- Diseases.
- Part of this report was also published in the Report of the Commissioner of Agriculture for the year 1879, p.365-484. Contains reports by H.J. Detmers, James Law, D.E. Salmon and Charles P. Lyman.
Earlier report published as Special report no.12, under title: Investigation of diseases of swine [etc.]
Continued in Special report no.34
- Penn Chronology:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|