A journey for our times : a memoir / Harrison E. Salisbury.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Harper & Row, ©1983.
x, 546 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Salisbury, Harrison E. (Harrison Evans), 1908-1993.
Journalists -- United States -- Biography.
Salisbury, Harrison E. (Harrison Evans), 1908-1993
Salisbury, Harrison Evans, 1908-
- This autobiography is the story of the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist's life from his birth into a Victorian Minneapolis family through his distinguished career as a reporter, a legendary foreign correspondent and later, an editor of The New York Times.
- "A Cornelia & Michael Bessie book."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Salisbury, Harrison E. (Harrison Evans), 1908-1993. Journey for our times.
- 0060390069 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|