William M. Harnett / edited by Doreen Bolger, Marc Simpson, and John Wilmerding, with the assistance of Thayer Tolles Mickel.
- [Fort Worth] : Amon Carter Museum ; [New York] : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; New York : H.N. Abrams, 1992.
xvi, 333 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Harnett, William Michael, 1848-1892 -- Exhibitions.
Harnett, William Michael, 1848-1892 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition organized by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Amon Carter Museum, and Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, and held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art from Mar. 14-June 14, 1992 and at three other museums through June 13, 1993.
Bibliography: p. -319.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Bolger, Doreen, 1949-
Amon Carter Museum of Western Art.
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|