American public architecture : European roots and native expressions / edited by Craig Zabel and Susan Scott Munshower.
- University Park, Penn. : Pennsylvania State University, 1989.
- Papers in art history from the Pennsylvania State University ; v. 5
Papers in art history from the Pennsylvania State University ; v. 5
303 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
Public buildings -- United States.
Architecture -- United States -- European influences.
Architecture -- United States -- History -- 19th century -- European influences.
Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- European influences.
- Richardson's Trinity Church and the New England meetinghouse / William H. Pierson, Jr.
The park cemetery : its western migration / Gunther Barth
Henry Van Brunt : "the historic styles, modern architecture" / Mary N. Woods
The disquieting progress of Chicago / Arnold Lewis
Frank Lloyd Wright as the anti-Victor Hugo / Narciso G. Menocal
The architecture, urbanism, and economics of Chicago's North Michigan Avenue / John W. Stamper
The Phoenix rising : San Francisco confronts the danger of earthquake and fire, 1906-1914 / Stephen Tobriner
Tanks and towers : waterworks in America / John S. Garner
George Grant Elmslie : turning the jewel box into a bank home / Craig Zabel
Modernized classicism and Washington, D.C. / Richard Guy Wilson.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Ex libris Louis & Henry J. Magaziner.
- Zabel, Craig Robert, 1955-
Munshower, Susan Scott.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|