Resolved : that one or more U.S. Supreme Court decisions recognizing a federal constitutional right to privacy should be overruled : intercollegiate debate topic, 1991-1992 : pursuant to Public Law 88-246 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Other Title:
- Intercollegiate debate topic 1991-1992.
That one or more U.S. Supreme Court decisions recognizing a federal constitutional right to privacy should be overruled.
- [Washington D.C.? : U.S. G.P.O., 1991?]
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 102-128.
- Government document
viii, 126 p. ; 24 cm.
- Privacy, Right of -- United States -- Bibliography.
United States. Supreme Court -- Bibliography.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|