Statistical abstract of the United States [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Statistical abstract of the United States (CD-ROM)
- Other Title:
- Statistical abstract
Statistical abstract of the United States on CD-ROM
National data book
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, Bureau of the Census, Data Users Services Division, 1993-
- Government document
computer optical discs ; 4 3/4 in. + guides
- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- System requirements for DOS (TextWare version), 1995-1996: IBM PC or compatible (286 or better microprocessor); 640K RAM; DOS 3.3 or higher; Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions version 2.0 or higher; CD-ROM drive; display monitor (VGA recommended).
System requirements for Windows (Acrobat version): 386 or higher IBM PC or compatible (Pentium or Pentium Pro recommended); Windows 3.1, 3.11 or later, 95, or NT 3.51 or later; 8MB RAM (16MB for Windows NT); 5MB hard disk space (10MB for Windows 95 or NT); CD-ROM drive. For TextWare version, 1995-1996: 8MB RAM; Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions 2.1 or higher.
System requirements for Macintosh (Acrobat version); Macintosh 68020 or greater; at least 3.5MB RAM (5MB RAM for Power Macintosh); MacOS 7.0 or later; CD-ROM drive.
System requirements for Macintosh (TextWare version), 1995-1996: Macintosh 2 or LC; System 7 or higher; 4.5M RAM; 1M hard disk space; CD-ROM drive.
System requirements for UNIX (Acrobat version): all require at least 12MB available hard space on 32MB machine: Sun SPARCstation with SunOS 4.1.3 or later, Solaris 2.3, 2.4 or 2.5 operating system, OpenWindows 3.0 or later, or Motif 1.2.3 or later, OpenLook 3.0 or CDE 1.0 or above; or HP workstation with HP Series 9000 model 700 or 800 HP-UX 9.0.3 or later operating system, and X Window X11R5 with H-VUE or CDE 1.0; or Silicon Graphics workstation with IRIX 5.3 or later operating system; or IBM RS/6000 workstation, with AIX 4.1 or later operating system, CDE 1.0 or Motif.
- A statistical reference and guide to over 250 statistical publications and sources from government and private organizations. Includes all data published for counties in the State and metropolitan area data book, 1982- ; and in the County and city data book, 1983-
- Title from title screen.
Title on TextWare version, 1995-1996: Statistical abstract.
Title on Acrobat version welcome screen, 1995- : Statistical abstract of the United States on CD-ROM.
Publisher varies: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Administrative and Customer Services Division, 1995-
Vols. for 1994- called also 114th- ed.
Has supplement: USA counties.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Data User Services Division.
United States. Bureau of the Census. Administrative and Customer Services Division.
- Has Supplement:
- USA counties
- Other format:
- Statistical abstract of the United States
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|