Book of the knowledge of all the kingdoms, lands, and lordships that are in the world, and the arms and devices of each land and lordship, or of the kings and lords who possess them, written by a Spanish Franciscan in the middle of the XIV century. Translated and edited by Sir Clements Markham.
- Standardized Title:
- Libro del conoscimiento. English.
- Other Title:
- Knowledge of the world.
- Nendeln, Liechtenstein, Kraus Reprint, 1967.
- Works issued by the Hakluyt Society ; 2nd ser., no. 29.
Works issued by the Hakluyt Society, 2d ser., no. 29
xiii, 85 p. 20 plates. 23 cm.
- Voyages and travels.
- On spine: Knowledge of the world.
"Published for the first time with notes by Marcos Jiménez de la Espada in 1877."
The very earliest representation of the flags of all nations.
Reprint of the 1912 ed.
- Markham, Clements R. (Clements Robert), Sir, 1830-1916, ed.
Jiménez de la Espada, Marcos, 1831-1898.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|