A Selection of the patriotic addresses to the President of the United States : together with the President's answers : presented in the year one thousand seven hundred and ninety-eight, and the twenty-second of the independence of America.
- Other records:
- Boston : Printed by John W. Folsom, 1798.
v, , 8-360 p. ; 19 cm. (12mo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809.
- Pages 213-216 incorrectly numbered 113-116.
Addresses to, and replies of President John Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|