Memoirs : illustrative of the life and writings of John Evelyn, comprising his Diary, from the year 1641 to 1705-6, and a selection of his familiar letters : To which is subjoined, the private correspondence between King Charles I and his Secretary of State, Sir Edward Nicholas ... 1641, and at other times during the Civil War; also between Sir Edward Hyde ... and Sir Richard Browne Ambassador to the Court of France ... The whole now first published from the original mss / Edited by William Bray.
- Other records:
- 2d ed.
- London : Printed for Henry Colburn, and sold by John and Arthur Arch, 1819.
2 volumes : plates, portraits, folded map ; 30 cm
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
Great Britain -- Court and courtiers.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hess, Frances C., Mrs. (donor)
Vogel, Stoughton R., M.D. (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bray, William, 1736-1832, editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Evelyn, John, 1620-1706. Memoirs.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|