Tax reform in the United States and Japan : comparative political and economic perspectives / David F. Bradford and Kent E. Calder, editors.
- Other Title:
- Tax reform in the U.S. and Japan.
Tax reform in the US and Japan.
- New Jersey : Center of International Studies, Program on U.S.-Japan Relations, Princeton University, 1991.
- Monograph series (Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Program on U.S.-Japan Relations); no. 1.
Monograph series / Center of International Studies, Program on U.S.-Japan Relations, Princeton University ; no. 1
ix, 149 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Tax Reform Act of 1986.
Taxation -- United States.
Taxation -- Japan.
Value-added tax -- United States.
Value-added tax -- Japan.
Income tax -- Foreign income -- United States.
Income tax -- Foreign income -- Japan.
Tax reform -- United States.
Tax reform -- Japan.
- Lessons from the Tax Reform Act of 1986 / Joel Slemrod
The politics of tax reform in the United States / R. Douglas Arnold
The political economy of Japan's VAT / Hiromitsu Ishi
The political economy of the value-added tax in Japan and the United States / Henry J. Aaron
The changing philosophy of international taxation / Haruhiko Kuroda
The taxation of foreign source income by the United States and Japan : a comparative analysis / Steven Galginaitis and Harvey Galper
Japanese and U.S. tax treatment of their resident multinationals : who has the competitive advantage? / Joel Slemrod and Kenneth A. Timbers.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Bradford, David F.
Calder, Kent E.
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Program on U.S.-Japan Relations.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|