A view of all religions, and the religious ceremonies of all nations at the present day : In four parts : Part I. Christianity. Part II. Judaism. Part III. Mahometanism. Part IV. Paganism. : Including an abridgement of "The idolatry of the Hindoos; their history, literature, religion, manners and customs, &c. by William Ward, D.D. of Serampore." : With the religion and ceremonies of other pagan nations / Compiled and selected from the best authorities, by Thomas Robbins, Minister of the Gospel in East-Windsor, Conn.
- Second edition.
- Hartford; : Oliver D. Cooke & Sons., 1824.
xii, , 14-248, iv, , 6-191,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
Hinduism -- Rituals.
Rites and ceremonies.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Copyright Nov. 21, 1823 by Oliver D. Cooke & Sons.
With a half-title.
Last page blank.
Not in Shoemaker.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- O.D. Cooke & Sons, publisher.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Ward, William, 1769-1823. View of the idolatry of the Hindoos.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|