Historical notes, 1509-1714. Comp. by F.S. Thomas, secretary of the Public record department.
- London, Printed by G.E. Eyre and W. Spottiswoode, for H.M. Stationery off., 1856.
- Great Britain. Record Commission. Publications.
- Government document
3 v. 26 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
- 1. Henry VIII. to Elizabeth inclusive. Each reign a separate arrangement.
2. 1603-1714. James I. to Anne inclusive. Each reign a separate arrangement.
3. Notes relating to Scotland and Ireland; and lists of treaties with all countries. Index.
- Paged continuously.
Collection of private notes, published under the direction of the government for use of officials in the Public record office.
Photocopy. Philadelphia, PA : University of Pennsylvania Library, Photoduplication Dept., 1992. 28 cm.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|