Our exagmination round his factification for incamination of Work in progress. / by Samuel Beckett [and others] ; with letters of protest by G.V.L. Slingsby and Vladimir Dixon.
- Paris : Shakespeare and Co., Sylvia Beach, 1929.
194 pages ; 20 cm
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941. Work in progress.
- Place of Publication:
- France Paris.
- Dante, Bruno, Vico, Joyce / by Samuel Beckett
The idea of time in the work of James Joyce / by Marcel Brion
James Joyce's Work in progress and Old Norse poetry / by Frank Budgen
Prolegomena to Work in progress / by Stuart Gilbert
The revolution of language and James Joyce / by Eugene Jolas
I dont know what to call it but its mighty unlike prose / by Victor Llona
Mr. Joyce directs an Irish word ballet / by Robert McAlmon
The catholic element in Work in progress / by Thomas McGreevy
Mr. Joyce's treatment of plot / by Elliot Paul
Joyce & his dynamic / by John Rodker
and after / by Robert Sage
A point for American criticism / by William Carlos Williams
Writes a common reader / by G.V.L. Slingsby
A litter to Mr. James Joyce / by Vladimir Dixon.
- "96 copies of this book have been printed on vergé d'Arches numbered 1-96"--Colophon.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Edith and Steven Schleifer in memory of Benjamin Schleifer.
Penn Libraries copy has label of Gotham Book Mart on title leaf.
Penn Libraries copy has folded leaf of British Airways stationery with ms. contents note in red ink and pencil laid in.
Penn Libraries copy: p. 9-12 unopened at fore-edge; p. 73-194 unopened.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schleifer, Edith (donor)
Schleifer, Steven (donor)
Schleifer, Benjamin (honoree)
Gotham Book Mart (label)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Slocum & Cahoon B10
- Beckett, Samuel, 1906-1989.
- Other format:
- Online version: Our exagmination round his factification for incamination of Work in progress.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|