- Standardized Title:
- Emerge (New York, N.Y.)
- New York, N.Y. : Emerge Communications, Inc., 1989-2000.
11 v. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
Monthly (except combined issues Dec./Jan. and July/Aug.)
Vol. 1, issue 1 (Oct. 1989)-v. 11, no. 8 (June 2000).
- Continued By:
- Savoy (New York, N.Y.)
- African Americans -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- Social life and customs -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Africa -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- Politics and government.
African Americans -- Social life and customs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Black America's newsmagazine."
- Title from cover.
published in Arlington, Va.; issues for published in Washington, D.C.
Issue for Oct. 1989 called also premiere issue.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Also available online: Emerge (New York, N.Y. : Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|