Memoirs of the Pennsylvania Agricultural Society : with selections from the most approved authors, adapted to the use of the practical farmers of the United States.
- [Baltimore?] : Published by J.S. Skinner by order of the directors, 1824 (Philadelphia : Clark & Raser, printers).
xv, 322,  p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Pennsylvania Agricultural Society.
Agriculture -- Pennsylvania.
Agricultural exhibitions -- Pennsylvania.
- Title page dated "1824". Another edition was published in the same year dated "1823 & 1824"; it contained the first 255 p. of this text, but lacked table of contents and the last plate.
"First annual exhibition and cattle show": p. -311.
"Second annual exhibition and cattle show": p. 312-322.
"Pedigree of Mr. Powel's stock of improved Durham short horns":  p. at end.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: all preliminary pages, and all after p. 88 wanting; all plates wanting. (RBC copy)
Issued (?) with: Pennsylvania Agricultural Society. Hints for American husbandmen. Philadelphia : Clark & Raser, 1827. (Item 5 of 5.)(RBC copy)
- Penn Provenance:
- Biddle, Craig (inscription, 1861)(PSPA copy 1)
Philadelphia Agricultural Society (inscription, 1861)(PSPA copy 1)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker 17572
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|