A letter to his countrymen / by J. Fenimore-Cooper.
- Other records:
- New-York : John Wiley, 1834.
116 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1829-1837.
- "This letter has been hastily written, with the hope of procuring its insertion in one of the daily prints. Its length having exceeded the writer's expectations, he has presented it to a son of old and much esteemed publisher, the late Charles Wiley, who has given it its present form, for purposes connected with his own convenience."--Advertisement.
"Osborn and Buckingham, Printers, No. 29 Ann-street."--T.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has front free endpaper wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|