The poetical works of the Rev. George Crabbe : with his letters and journals, and his life / by his son.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Life and poems of the Rev. George Crabbe.
- London : J. Murray, 1834.
8 v. : ill., port. ; 17 cm.
- Crabbe, George, 1754-1832.
v.1. Life of the Rev. George Crabbe, by his son.
v.2 . The library. The village. The newspaper. The parish register. The birth of flattery. Reflections. Sir Eustace Grey. The hall of justice. Woman. Miscellaneous poems.
v.3. The borough.
v.4. The bourough, continued. Occasional pieces. The world of dreams. Tales.
v.5. Tales, continued. Flirtation, a dialogue. Occasional pieces.
v.6-7. Tales of the hall.
v.8. Posthumous tales.
- Each volume has added t.-p., engraved, with vignette.
Title on added t.-p.: Life and poems of the Rev. George Crabbe.
Includes index (vol. 8).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy imperfect: v.4 only.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has label "Marjorie Mackay Shapiro ..." on front flyleaf.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has illegible signature.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has textblock partially detached from covers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor) (Forrest copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Shapiro, Marjorie Mackay (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.4)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Crabbe, George, 1785-1857, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|