Resolved : that the United States should substantially change its trade policy toward one or more of the following : China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan : intercollegiate debate topic, 1990-1991 : pursuant to Public Law 88-246 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Intercollegiate debate topic 1990-1991.
- [Washington D.C.? : U.S. G.P.O., 1990]
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 101-220.
House of Representatives, 101st Congress, 2nd session, Document ; no. 101-220
- Government document
vii, 110 p. ; 24 cm.
- Competition, International -- Bibliography.
United States -- Foreign economic relations -- East Asia -- Bibliography.
East Asia -- Foreign economic relations -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-630-P.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|