Migrant education program policy manual : migrant education programs operated by state education agencies.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Migrant education programs operated by state education agencies.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Migrant Education, 1991
- Government document
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Children of migrant laborers -- Education -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- "Part D of Chapter 1 of Title I, Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 as amended by the Augustus F. Hawkins - Robert T. Stafford Elementary and Secondary School Improvement Amendments of 1988 (Public Law 100-297)."
Shipping list no.: 92-251-P.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- United States. Office of Elementary and Secondary Education. Office of Migrant Education.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|