The sisters Rosensweig / Wendy Wasserstein.
- [1st ed.]
- New York ; San Diego ; London : Harcourt Brace & Company, [c1993].
xii, , 109,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Sisters -- England -- London -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States California San Diego.
- "Designed by Camilla Filancia."
"'The Sisters Rosensweig' was first performed, in an earlier version, in the Seattle Repertory Thre New Plays Reading Series, April 1992. The play opened October 22, 1992, at Lincoln Center Theater at the Mitzi E. Newhouse ... The play moves to Broadway, to the Barrymore Theatre, March 1993 ..."
Photographs by Martha Swope.
"Jacket art and calligraphy by Jim McMullan."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has first edition statement wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Filancia, Camilla.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|