Ioseph Pennell's liberty-loan poster : a text-book for artists and amateurs, governments and teachers and printers, : with notes, an introduction and essay on the poster by the artist : associate chairman of the Committee on Public Information, Divison of Pictorial Publicity.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Liberty-loan poster
- Philadelphia and London : J.B. Lippincott Co., 1918.
, 5-13,  pages,  leaves of plates (some color) ; 26 cm
- War posters, American -- Production and direction -- 20th century.
Lithography, American -- Production and direction -- 20th century.
Lithography -- Metal plate processes -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Includes half-title page.
Includes: "The Princes of Germany are Shaking Dice for the United States" by Herbert Quick; last page.
"Printed by J. B. Lippincott Company at the Washington Square Press Philadelphia, U.S.A."; title page verso.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Edward Larocque Tinker.
Kislak Center copy has newspaper clipping (with ms. notes "Ledger" and "11.16.18") with notice of this work laid in; p. xvii-xviii of The Nation (12 October 1918) with advertisement for Lippincott Books (including this work) on p. xviii laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tinker, Edward Larocque, 1881-1968 (donor) (Kislak copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Quick, Herbert, 1861-1925, attributed name.
J.B. Lippincott & Co., publisher.
Washington Square Press (Philadelphia, Pa.), printers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|