A history of New-York, from the beginning of the world to the end of the Dutch dynasty : containing, among many surprising and curious matters, the unutterable ponderings of Walter the Doubter, the disastrous projects of William the Testy, and the chivalric achievements of Peter the Headstrong - the three Dutch governors of New Amsterdam : being the only authentic history of the times that ever hath been or ever will be published / by Daniel Knickerbocker.
- Author's rev. ed.
- New-York : George P. Putnam, 1849.
- The works of Washington Irving ; v. 1
xvi, -454,  p. ; 20 cm.
- New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Advertisements -- New York -- New York -- 19th century.
- Advertisements on last 2 pages.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|