The chronicle of John Hardyng : Containing an account of public transactions from the earliest period of English history to the beginning of the reign of Kind Edward the Fourth / Together with the continuation by Richard Grafton, to the thirty fourth year of King Henry the Eighth. The former part collated with two manuscripts of the author's own time; the last, with Grafton's duplicate edition. To which are added a biographical and literary preface, and an index, by Henry Ellis.
- Other Title:
- Chronicle of Iohn Hardyng.
- London : Printed for F. C. and J. Rivington [etc.], 1812.
2 p.l., xxi, 607,  p. : plan ; 31 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- To 1485.
Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603.
- Includes reproduction of original t.-p. dated 1543.
Includes index:  p. at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ellis, Henry. Sir. 1777-1869. ed.
Grafton, Richard. d.1572?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|