The adventures of an illustrator, mostly in following his authors in America & Europe, by Ioseph Pennell ...
- Boston, Mass., Little, Brown and Company, 1925.
xxii, 372 p. incl. illus., plates, ports., facsims., col. front. 31 cm.
- Artists -- Correspondence.
Illustration of books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston
- "First impression of the trade edition."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket (spine detached) retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|