The life of Mr. Thomas Betterton; the late eminent tragedian ... with the judgement of ... Monsieur de St.Evremond, upon the Italian and French music and opera's in a letter to the Duke of Buckingham, to which is added, The amorous widow, or, The wanton wife, a comedy, written by Mr. Betterton, now first printed from the original copy.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- The amorous widow.
- London : Printed for R. Gosling, 1710.
xiv, 176, 87 p. : port. ; 20 cm.
- Betterton, Thomas, 1635?-1710.
- "The amorous widow" has special t.-p. and separate paging.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Saint-Evremond, 1613-1703.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|