- New York : W.A. Moore & C.S. Bernard, [c1860?] (New York : Torrey Bros.)
- Edwin Forrest edition of Shakespearian and other plays ; no. 8
No. 8 of the Edwin Forrest edition of Shakspearian and other plays
72 p. : port. ; 19 cm.
- Written by James Sheridan Knowles.
"Correctly marked, with the kind permission of the eminent tragedian from his own prompt book, and as acted by him at Niblo's Garden, New York, under the management of James M. Nixon, esq."
Cast of characters on p. .
- Local notes:
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Forrest, Edwin, 1806-1872.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|