The history of painting in Italy : from the period of the revival of the fine arts to the end of the eighteenth century / translated from the original Italian of the Abate Luigi Lanzi by Thomas Roscoe ; in six volumes.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Storia pittorica della Italia. English
- London : W. Simpkin and R. Marshall, 1828.
6 v. ; 22 cm.
- Painting -- Italy -- History.
- v. 1. The schools of Florence and Siena
v. 2. The schools of Rome and Naples
v. 3. The school of Venice
v. 4. The schools of Lombardy, Mantua, Modena, Parma, Cremona, and Milan
v. 5. The schools of Bologna, Ferrara, Genoa, and Piedmont
v. 6. The indexes.
- "Historical and critical publications cited": v. 6, p. -196.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Roscoe, Thomas, 1791-1871.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|