The case of Walter Pater / Michael Levey.
- Other Title:
- Walter Pater
- [New York] : Thames and Hudson, [c1978]. (Plymouth : Printed by Latimer Trend & Company Ltd.)
232 p.,  pages of plates : illustrations, portraits, facsimiles ; 25 cm.
- Pater, Walter, 1839-1894.
Authors, English -- 19th century -- Biography.
Critics -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Surgeons in Stepney
The house, the family and the child
Silent years and godlike aims
McQueen does his duty
'A new and daring philosophy'
The importance of not being earnest
Leonardo da Vinci, c'est moi
The demoralizing moralizer
A new triumvirate
'What came of him?'
At home in London
A degree of fame
'He was always a seeker ...'
- Publisher address from dustjacket.
"A list of Pater's writings published in his lifetime": p. 223-224.
Includes bibliographical references (page 225) and index.
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Chaim Potok 1979".
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0500011931 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|