The works of Mrs. Davys : consisting of, plays, novels, poems, and familiar letters.
- London : Printed by H. Woodfall, for the author and sold by J. Stevens ... and by the booksellers of London and Westminister, 1725.
2 v. ; 20 cm.
- v. 1. The self-rival; a comedy. The northern heiress; or Humours of York; a comedy, The merry wanderer. The modern poet.
v. 2. The reform'd coquet; a novel. The lady's tale. The cousins; a novel. Familiar letters betwixt a gentleman and a lady.
- Vol. 1, page 218 misnumbered 128; vol. 2, page 191 misnumbered 192.
Title within line border; decorative initials, head- and tailpieces.
Each work has its own half-title page.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: v.1 wanting; v.2 title and half-title page wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T202035
- Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|