Egerton's theatrical remembrancer : containing a complete list of all the dramatic performances in the English language, their several editions, dates, and sizes, and the theatres where they were originally performed, together with an account of those which have been acted and are unpublished, and a catalogue of such Latin plays as have been written by English authors, from the earliest production of the English drama to the end of the year MDCCLXXXVII : to which are added Notitia dramatica, being a chronological account of events relative to the English stage.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for T. and J. Egerton, at the Military Library..., 1788.
vi, , 354 p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- English drama -- Bibliography.
Theater -- England -- Bibliography.
- A continuation to 1801, by W. C. Oulton, appeared 1801 under title: Barker's continuation of Egerton's Theatrical remembrancer ...
- Local notes:
- Furness copy (Z2014.D7 O95 1803) bound with: Oulton, Walley Chamberlain. Barker's complete list of plays. London : Printed and Published by Barker and Son, 
Furness copy (Z2014.D7 O95 1803) imperfect: all before p. 159 wanting. Furness copy heavily interleaved and annotated.
- Penn Provenance:
- Harwood, Edward (autograph) (Forrest copy)
Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor) (Forrest copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Egerton, Thomas.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
- Theatrical remembrancer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|